How can this Web Solution do more for your website?
- Quick answers to quick questions.
- Save time and energy replying the same answers, over and over again.
- Convince your website visitors to buy from you. A FAQ page is often overlooked by website owners, however, the truth is, it plays an important role in converting your website visitors to buyers. With a proper FAQ page, your website visitors will find it much easier to clear any questions / doubts that they might have, and thus make the purchase decision faster.
- Cut down on extra support request- If your FAQ can answer all the questions / doubts that they need. For e.g., if they can look up your FAQ page to determine the warranty period, or the shipping details after their purchase, rather than calling up or sending an email to you, it will definitely cut down on the resources needed at your end- You will have more time to do things that are more vital for your business!
- Assure your website visitors as they will feel confident buying from you as they get the impression that you are both thoughtful and experienced enough to come out with a FAQ to anticipate commonly asked questions. You might be surprised, but just do a research on your competitors- Many of them do not have one!
- Flexibility is the freedom to place the FAQ anywhere on your website- On your home page, promotions page, or contact page.
- Start now, and not wait till you need to send.
Every Business' Problem
How long does it take to ship out my product? How long is the warranty? Where do I go for the warranty service? Can I extend it? Can I transfer my membership to my friend? How do I do that? What are the payment methods you offer to me?
You get the idea. All of the above are commonly asked questions in many businesses, and which many business owners wish to cut down on the resources needed- e.g. employee's time and energy needed to answer repetitive questions - but did not come across the idea of a FAQ page.
Start cutting down on unnecessary resources like this by getting a FAQ page. You can start from something as easy as listing out 10 of the most commonly asked questions by those who have asked before, and continue to add more as your list grows.
You can also paste the FAQ page's URL to your social media. If your social media is managed by us, it will be updated in our weekly updates for you.